Monday 28 February 2011

To the infamous...

Okay so today I logged onto Stardoll finding that apparently I copied Mizzmileycyrus9's medoll...
WTF!?? WHEN I SAID I DIDN'T SHE QUICKLY CHANGED HER HAIRSTYLE AND MEDOLL TO LOOK EXACTLY LIKE ME!??
Then she accused me of copying graphics...well I have never ever ever copied a graphics from anyone and apparently I copied from Wooldoor.
Then she went on about how she was more famous then me because she was a hacker  and that she was SS and SS were better than non-SS because they can change their medoll skin colour,nose,eyes and face!
I know that the end of day everything in Stardoll is PIXELS!

Oh my!
And the Baby!Well your not a really good mother if your on Stardoll all the time HACKING people!

Read our conversation:



2 comments:

  1. FAIL TO MIZZMILEYCYRU9! HAHA :p
    I Hope She Didnt Do Anything To Upset You! ;]x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's done worst...Way worst to me but I finally got smart and took the time to print screen! :D

    ReplyDelete